Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
What’s new in Poly Rove 8.0.9, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Good morning everyone, here is my problem. Thank you in advance for any assistance. I have several phones I'm trying to move from 8x8 to Sfb online. I factory reset the phones and upgraded their UC software via web interface to version 5.5.0.20556, changed the mode over to Skype. 

Here is some additional information

- This is a domain network, so I have added the internal DNS records required for Skype for Business online, the normal skype clients work great. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2566790

-We use microsoft federated services to authenticate with office 365, like above the normal sfb client works great internally. 

-My skype for business account has cloud PBX enabled. 

When I try to sign in via the phone or using BToE 3.3.0 app it sits on Signing in as username@domain.com and never connects. Here are the logs from the phone. See attachment. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
Hello

As stated in the FAQ and the Relase Notes 5.5.0 is not a Skype / Lync supported software

Please downgrade and contact Microsoft support for any deployment issues

Replied via a mobile device
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you for the Reply Steffen, I'm new to the fourms and I missed your static post about 5.5.0, I have downgraded the phones firmware to 5.4.0.10182 and tried again, it failed, I also tried 5.4.4.4281 as well. Same issue. I have opened a ticket with MS Skype support so maybe they can help. Also, I have taken the phone home to a different network and had the same issue. My Firewall is not blocking 5061 or 443 going out, we are however doing stateful inspection to allow traffic back in. 

I have included a updated log file from version 5.4.4.4281 to this message incase someone here wants to take a gander at why they think it's not working.  

Thanks,

Chellis 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.