Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15.6” Gtx 1050ti version
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Every time I factory reset my pc and say to delete everything but my personal files and reinstall windows it goes through and when I get to the sign in screen I see that I can’t connect to WiFi. Whether it’s plugged in through Ethernet or Wireless.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@GalaxyAngelz241

Welcome to HP Community

Have you tried connecting to other Networks?

May I know who is your ISP? Do you have other devices that are connected to your Network?

If other devices are working fine with your Network, then I suggest you backup your data manually and do a complete Reset once again

Keep me posted how it goes 😉

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Ok so, it completely shows 0 networks I’ve had this happen with the same product not being restorable I had to return it and buy one again. If I was to back the things up that won’t help the driver missing or anything. I also wanted to include that my ISP is Xfinity and I can’t sign in at all, even with the correct password.

HP Recommended

@GalaxyAngelz241

Was the Notebook working earlier before you attempted the Reset?

If it was working earlier, then I suggest you perform a System Recovery using the HP Recovery Media.

If you have not created the Recovery Media, you can contact HP Support to order one.

Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.