12-14-2019 02:20 PM - edited 12-14-2019 02:21 PM
I randomly lose connection to the internet. This laptop has been like this since day 1 and I have been too busy to do anything about it. I am at my wits end, please help.
Some things that I have tried so far:
1) Latest Device driver from HP
2) Latest Device driver from intel
3) Used an external USB wifi dongle to verify that I don't lose connection.
4) Disable OS ability to save energy by cutting off wifi.
5) Flashed to latest BIOS.
6) Setting Roaming profile to 5.
7) Set performance to Max on Battery or when plugged in.
😎 HP Performance Assistant installed and drivers updated via that utility.
I see that others have had this issue when searching around, but none of the advised fixes have helped.
Solved! Go to Solution.