Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-24-2020 05:04 AM
I am planning to buy HP Omen 15 2020 (15z-en000 ) with the following specifications:
- Windows 10 Home 64
- AMD Ryzen™ 7 4800H (2.9 GHz, up to 4.3 GHz, 4 MB L2 cache, 8 cores) + NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 (6 GB)
- 16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)
- 15.6" diagonal FHD 144 Hz IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit, 300 nits
- 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- Full-size, island-style, 1-zone White backlit, shadow black keyboard and 26-Key Rollover
- HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX 200 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds)
1. Does this configuration have two NVME M.2 SSD slot? If so, can I add another 1TB of storage so I can have a total of 2TB?
2. Can I upgrade the ram to 32GB (2x16gb)?
Solved! Go to Solution.