Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-28-2021 12:12 PM - edited 07-28-2021 01:56 PM
I have a dualboot System established on my Omen Obelisk (Fedora Linux besides Windows).
When I press the power button to start the computer, it gets stuck in a reboot loop (tries to start for about 3 to 4 seconds, aborts and tries again). I do not hear any beep-sounds.
What I've already tried:
- Booting without anything (Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor) plugged in
- Removing the CMOS battery while computer is plugged out. Then readding (the same) battery and readd the GPU that had to be removed.
- Booting from a Linux Stick (plugged into the USB Port)
- Removing the dust with a vacuum cleaner (I paid close attention as to not touch anything)
- Booting with a single RAM Stick (there are two of 16GBs) in different slots. I tried with both RAM sticks.
- Booting without any RAM -> I get those single, long beeps that (as far as I read) signalize the missing RAM. The beeps disappear when reinserting a RAM. This confirms the MB "loud speaker" is not broken and therefore can not give Error Codes.
Does anyone have an idea what I would try anymore or what could be the issue?
Thanks in advance!