Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HPZbook G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I have been fgoing round in circles for hours now looking for help with this.  I can't speak to a human and all the machines at HP seem to make less sense than a clown.  Why do all the HP support options show my device as either not being covered by warranty or not being supported by HP any more - it's only 11 months old and I bought it with a 3 year warranty on top.

I realise this may not be the forum for this message but someone, somewhere from HP must be listening?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

When you enter your serial number in the UK support page what happens?

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/contact/laptops

Let me know,

David

HP Recommended

@iomare   and  @JulesAlchemist 

I just flagged the post and notified the "Mods"

Lets see if they can help???

REO

HP Recommended

Thank you, it's like wading through a sea of unpleasant smelling brown stuff trying to get any sense out of the support site.

HP Recommended

Did you get my responses or not? I am not sure if this is an official channel or not so feeling a bit nervous about posting screen grabs on a public forum with serial numbers etc.

HP Recommended

This is the message I get

This product is no longer serviced by HP. You may search for possible solutions on this support website.

HP Recommended

@JulesAlchemist 

Please no Serial Numbers.

Wait and see what the "Mods" say.

They should be on-line after 9:00.

REO

HP Recommended

@JulesAlchemist

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.