Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Order#[edit].. Order placed on 06/01/2020-- Delivery expected to be delivered in 10 business days. Only mouse delivered on 06/15/2020 Today 06/19/2020--I still do not have any update on when my order will be received. Called atleast 10 times to customer service ..only response i get is your order is escalated to concerned team and we will get back to you. Sent out at least 5 emails to opsmanager and hp store ..still no response. 19 days after placing order only thing I have received is mouse ...recommend HP to start selling cats I'll order it to give my wireless mouse a company.  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Tushark

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Hi,
This is regarding my order # 101300000445943. 
I have placed an order on 06/01/2020. The order consists of 2 items 
1. wireless mouse 
2. HP notebook laptop

On 06/15 2020 after 15 days of placing an order all I received was a  mouse that to after following up 3 times on customer care. ( recommend HP INIDA to start selling cats.I would have purchased it to give the company to wireless mouse.)
I still have no status update on when my laptop will be received.
The website https://store.hp.com/in-en/default/sales/order/history/ still shows no delivery updates about the laptop.

I had sent out and email to 

opsmanager@hp.com
hpestore.in@hp.com and 

in.contact@hp.com  asking about the status of my order. there has been no response from them whatsoever.  

Can you help me out with the escalation matrix to expedite the issue?
HP Recommended

I feel your pain. I had sent this to HP,

I’m very disappointed in the product and warranty service that I’m receiving. I paid for the extended warranty and still not satisfied with the user friendly of the text support. The timing out and disconnect from the agents are very disappointing. I wish I can say I am satisfied with the whole experience of HP products/ services. I just bought this laptop less than a year ago and it stop charging. This is for business use and now I’m out of my laptop for an unknown amount of time due to the shortage on parts at the service center. Again, very dissatisfied with the whole HP experience

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.