Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre Folio
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My warranty repair experience is quickly going from excellent to nightmare.  Need to identify escalation process.

I sent in my Spectre under CarePlan about 4 weeks ago.  Repair was supposed to be a few daya but parts order backlog turned that into an estimated month.

I was pro-actively contacted by an HP Escalations Case Manager from CS Americas who offered to send a new unit due to the delays.    I accepted the offer as I have a full backup and they promptly sent me FedEx tracking number for the new unit last Tuesday with delivery estimate of Thursday.

Here we are a week later.  The FedEx tracking still shows, "Label Created - Awaiting Package".  I called the case manager who got back to me a day later.  She stated that FedEx is having delays and that the fulfillment center has provided no additional information.  I then contacted FedEx who says they have been to that location twice daily for the past week and that there is no record of receipt of the unit, that it simply shows the label has been created.  Case manager says that fulfillment center does not give her a lot of info so we will just have to wait and see what happens.

So, my original laptop has likely been sent to the recycling center.  My new one is apparently lost in the HP bureaucracy, HP seems to be falsely blaming FedEx for the delay even though FedEx has yet to even receive the package.  The case manager has gone from helpful to "not my problem, I'll let you know if I hear anything".

I need to know how to escalate this issue.  Case number is [Personal Information Removed]

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Amphicar 

Well, Rats.

Wish we could help directly, of course.

That said,

Request for Review

• I will submit a request that someone review your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales or HP Service.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up on a post to show appreciation for the help.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find a solution.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@Amphicar Welcome to HP Community!

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

HP Recommended

I was able to get hold of HP Executive Escalations team.  Problem appears to be resolved.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.