Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

We're sorry

HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later.

I have been trying for a week to dispute my warranty from https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c05084516 and by calling.  When I call I haver spent over an hour on hold and get no repsonce.  My case # 5023977418 was automaticly closed with no explination.  I purcashed a 2 year care pack through the HP support assisant before my warranty expired.  the return email I got "

Warranty Start Date: 3/29/2016

Warranty End Date: 3/28/2018

wich is BS because It was purcased on march 24 of 2018 so how could it have a start date of 2 years before I bought it.  The worst part is there is nothing wrong with my computer I just wanted tech supports help in finding out if I could upgrade my memory so now I have to pay for support... if I could get through to tech support. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Wadev33603

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Support Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

While I cannot comment on the other aspects of your issue, I had the exact same experience with HP's website (see my post here). This is what finally worked for me (to get the form submitted successfully):

• Fill in all required information.
  • Click the radio button indicating you'll attach proof of purchase (even if it's already selected).
  • This is the important part: attach your receipt in a format OTHER THAN .PDF (I ended up using a .PNG image file).

The times I tried submitting the form with a .PDF attached the website returned "HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable." After submitting with .PNG image I promptly received an automated email with case number.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.