Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Where can I find an unique ID (like serial number) of the battery that initially came with my laptop? Is there any site where this information exists and is it possible to be received by providing some information like a serial number of my laptop?

I also have question if the characteristics below are normal:

Cycle count: 185 / 1000

Battery Age: 2 Years - 2019/07/29

Design Capacity: 90 WHr
Full Charge Capacity: 50 WHr (55%)

?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@ins1234 

HPSA should be able to tell you the s/n of your battery (on your machine now); No way to find out unless you still keep it in your house the otherone

Omen bat.png

You can see Serial Number entry shown above.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@ins1234 

HPSA should be able to tell you the s/n of your battery (on your machine now); No way to find out unless you still keep it in your house the otherone

Omen bat.png

You can see Serial Number entry shown above.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

"No way to find out unless you still keep it in your house the otherone"

I keep the original package/packing but not know where to look at it.

The reason to ask this question is I wonder if is it possible somewhere during the supply change from HP to me some change/replacement of the battery is done (on the distributor site, in the shop, in the service etc.)?!

Comparing the two parameters: "Full charge capacity" and "Remaining capacity" make me to think the battery life on my machine after shorter period of usage (20 months) are significantly worse than on yours. It is an another reason to wonder if something bad happened to my battery.  Also the temperature is 33 C, compared to 23 C of your battery. The manifacturer is: 333-1C-2C-A. My machine is a high class one and is still under a warranty period.

Another interesting thing with it is - there were issues with my keyboard. The "I" key was broken. After a replacement of my keyboard in a certified HP service in Bulgaria there are some "creaks/squeaks" of 5-6 keys and the new keyboard is not fixed properly.

Will visit the service tomorrow again. The guys were very polite and hope some of my issues will be solved. Except the issues I mentioned my machine is almost perfect. What do you think about these issues? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.