Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Compaq
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I received an email on Dec 8 concerning critical driver alerts in November.  I can access the alert page online but the links do not work.  I have tried repeatedly to get to the page where I can download the software.  Before I waste any more time searching, I thought I would post here. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello@SnowHater,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I have read your post and understand that you are anticipating the updates as mentioned in the email. I will definitely help you.

If you have HP Support Assistant and it is being used. Then you need not worry about the functionality nor the update.

You can open HP Support Assistant and check if any critical updates are found.

Hope that answers your question. Let me know for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello@SnowHater,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I have read your post and understand that you are anticipating the updates as mentioned in the email. I will definitely help you.

If you have HP Support Assistant and it is being used. Then you need not worry about the functionality nor the update.

You can open HP Support Assistant and check if any critical updates are found.

Hope that answers your question. Let me know for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.