Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Passport

Does anyone know how to contact HP regarding problems with HP Passport accounts? I can login, but cannot do anything. If I click on "Edit Profile", I'm transferred back to the login page. If I click on "Login",  I get the message "Email ID not registered in the portal".

If I then click "Register", I can type mya first and last name + email address, but then I get the message that the email address already exists. Yes, ofcourse it does. I have already logged in using it. What is wrong here? And the million dollar question is: who at HP can help me resolved this problem???

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@MBE_69

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thank you. I found this email address: MyHPSupportHelp.AMSEnglish@hp.com . It was only for the Americas, not for Europe, but while the European support cannot help me I sent an email to this email address and explained the problem. I even mentioned that it is OK, to completely remove my account so I can recreate it.

No one has responded yet, and my problem persists.

I can login, but when I try doing something, like "Create a new case" or "Edit profile", I'm not loged in anymore and this is displayed

HP_Sign_in.png

If I click on Login, I'm getting this page:

HP_register.png

If I click on Register, I'm transferred to the "Sign up for new user" page.

When I try creating a new account it is impossible, because an account with my email address already exists. Catch 22! So, the problem is that I have a HP passort account, but I cannot use it to create cases, link warranties/agreements a.s.o. I need this resolved urgently. BTW: it has nothing to do with web browser or caching. The problem occurs regardless of which browser I use.

HP Recommended

I have reported this issue several times, and apart from getting auto generated emails, noone has ever done anything about it.  For an organisation the size of HP this is appalling. IE 11/firefox56

https://hpp12.passport.hp.com/hppcf/login.do?hpappid=206294_FREEDOM_PRO&applandingpage=https://hpp-i...

'Target not found' message

...and it's still not been dealt with

HP Recommended

Same issue: did you mange to get yours solved?

HP Recommended

Yes; with no contact from anyone; works @

https://mycrm.support.hp.com/en-US/

but no record of recent cases reported by phone

HP Recommended

One day later ... not working again

'Target not found' message IE11/edge/firefox57.0.1

firefox error message:

mycrm.support.hp.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.prod.p.azurewebsites.net, *.scm.prod.p.azurewebsites.net, *.prod.p.azure-mobile.net, *.scm.prod.p.azure-mobile.net, *.azure-apim.net, *.consent.azure-apim.net, *.admin.azure-apim.net, prod.scm.p.azurewebsites.net Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

https://mycrm.support.hp.com/en-US/Account/Login/ExternalLogin?ReturnUrl=%2Fen-US%2F in IE shows a blank page... I mean COMPLETELY blank

If I could get another job I would, then maybe I wouldn't have to use this crappy service

HP Recommended

Still unusable;

multiple logins required; when you can login current cases not found even when searching with current '500.xxxx' case number as search term; still no response; ie no 'customer service' to speak of.

still hoping to get a job where I don't have to use HP

HP Recommended

I am now having this issue and can't believe it has been going on for months. Oh wait, yes I can! I was wrong to have hopes their new support portal would actually work correctly.

The few times I have gotten in and made tickets, HP's responses never show up in them. So they could be mailing me discs or arranging a technician to go on site and I have no clue.

HP Recommended

Also having this problem and stuck in a vicious circle and have no way getting support to help!  Grrr...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.