Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
DesignJet Z9+
macOS 10.15 Catalina

My HP DesignJet Z9+ printed great with HP Click before my printer had a meltdown.  After service came to fix my machine, now I can't print using HP Click because it can't find the printer.  I have reset the printing system and the computer (iMac) can see the driver through system preferences, I can see the printer through the web, and I can see the printer through the HP Monitor.  For myself, HP Click is the best way for me to output my files; Please help.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Z9Rusty_2020 

I am sorry to hear about that, my suggestion is to uninstall HP Click and the z9 drivers and reinstall them again, and in case it doesn't work then to submit an email with you inquiry to HP Click support at: hpclick.support@hp.com and hpdesignjetclick@hp.com.

Regards.

I am an HP employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Z9Rusty_2020 

I am sorry to hear about that, my suggestion is to uninstall HP Click and the z9 drivers and reinstall them again, and in case it doesn't work then to submit an email with you inquiry to HP Click support at: hpclick.support@hp.com and hpdesignjetclick@hp.com.

Regards.

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.