Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

Hello,

I've HP DesignJet T795  44-Inch have a problem while printing a straight line or any scheme,

Please see the below photo for more details,

See the original file that i want to print.

Original file.png

and the result was like this,

Print Result.JPG

It will be like a zig-zag line not straight line like the original,

I've tryied to clean everything inside the printer, i did many calibration and printhead alignment and upgrading the firmware, i get access to the service menu and i test each part and component and module and carriage assembly, also the IDS and service station, all pass without issue, also i tried to change the paper media and size, still the same thing.

Is there any one have experience on this issue so he can help me with this matter

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

In crease the print quality to Normal or Best. That will fix it

If you still want to print your files using Fast mode, try the following

- Do the EERom reset

- Clean the encoder strip

- Do the scan axis calibration (use the proper paper)

- Do the paper advance calibration

- Do the printhead alingment

Now BEFORE THAT.

- Make sure the paper is loaded correctly

- Make sure all the printheads are firing correctly

- Make sure the paper selected on the front panel match the paper you are loading. ie. Dont load Bright white inkjet bond, bond or coated paper as PLAIN, they are not the same.

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

No answer !?!?!?

HP Recommended

Hi,

In crease the print quality to Normal or Best. That will fix it

If you still want to print your files using Fast mode, try the following

- Do the EERom reset

- Clean the encoder strip

- Do the scan axis calibration (use the proper paper)

- Do the paper advance calibration

- Do the printhead alingment

Now BEFORE THAT.

- Make sure the paper is loaded correctly

- Make sure all the printheads are firing correctly

- Make sure the paper selected on the front panel match the paper you are loading. ie. Dont load Bright white inkjet bond, bond or coated paper as PLAIN, they are not the same.

Best regards

Mike G

I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thank you for your replay,

The printer is already in normal quality, also i have 3 printer same model same settings and they working normaly without crawling, I try to use best quality the line was good without any crawling, but in other printers its in normal quality but they don't have crawling while printing a straight line

You said Do the scan axis calibration (use the proper paper), what do you mean by proper paper ??

Is there a special paper for scan axis calibration ?

Thank you

Best Regards,

HP Recommended

Dear ,

Thanks a lot for you help, it work after doing all the steps using HP Photo glossy paper,

You are the best.

Thanks again

Best Regadrs,

HP Recommended

Hello, please i have the same problem whit my DesignJet t2300 emfp, after doing the EEROM RESET, will i be asked to update firmware or something else , i have the latest firmware, can anyone please help me resoloving that ?

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.