Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet T2500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1.) I have removed all prints from the stacker,

2.) I have removed the Arm and looked inside the stacker, no scrap paper in sight.

3.) I have cleaned the optical sensor on the left side of the stacker

4.) I have run the stacker calibration the runs both motors.

What could be the next test procedure?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

T2500 has 2 sensor.

Stacker full sensor and stacker jams sensor. But Your problem is with stacker full sensor., only.  Then go to: printer techs.com>shop>pdf and download service manual T2500 and go to page 169. You have to rum capacity sensor diagnostic. Rum the ramps motor diagnostic and check that the ramps are up all are at the same height. 

All of this is done through the service menu. The way to get in is the manual.

Screenshot_20200531-091137.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi. 

You have a problem with some sensor. Please check any pice of paper in the sensor zone.

HP Recommended

I am only aware of one optical sensor on the left side of the stacker. Is there more than one paper sensor on the stacker?

HP Recommended

T2500 has 2 sensor.

Stacker full sensor and stacker jams sensor. But Your problem is with stacker full sensor., only.  Then go to: printer techs.com>shop>pdf and download service manual T2500 and go to page 169. You have to rum capacity sensor diagnostic. Rum the ramps motor diagnostic and check that the ramps are up all are at the same height. 

All of this is done through the service menu. The way to get in is the manual.

Screenshot_20200531-091137.png

HP Recommended

I ran the diagnostic test and the unit passed the test and the Stacker Full message is gone. I amuse the assembly  was stuck and running the diagnostic was enough to clear the error.

Thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.