Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet T125
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello! I'd like to ask if Designjet T125 has any working HPGL2 driver to Windows 8.1 and 10? The Pagewide one won't install and the XL3 has only basic printer settings not so advanced like HPGL2, but it won't work with T125 anymore. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @horpeter 

The T125 doesn't have an HPGL2 driver anymore.

I would like to know why the pagewide is not installing, are you getting an error during the installation?

The v4 PCL3 has also advance printer settings: 

T125 advance settings.JPG

Make sure that you are using the driver @hp.com and no the one from Windows itself.

Regards.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Thanks, I'm not getting error I'm just clickin on the big install file and nothing happens, won't start. On 10 and 8.1 too.

HP Recommended

Can you send me a link of this driver? It's almost impossible to find it nowadays.

HP Recommended

Hello @horpeter . The T125 doesn't have the HPGL2 because it is a basic printer however the T525 which is the pro printer version does have it, you can go to: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-designjet-t500-printer-series/28254950/model/273...

and under Basic Drivers you will find it, I hope this works for you.

T525 HPGL2.JPGHPGL2 support.png

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.