Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Latex 110
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

We have an HP Latex 110 that is having issues with printing things wider than 30". The substrate bends in the middle of the printing process, making the carriage smear the ink as it runs over it. 

The user manual says to increase the vacuum level to solve this problem, but I can't find any way to increase the vacuum.

In our FlexPrint program the option for vacuum is greyed out.

Does anyone know how to increase the vacuum level so my prints will stop smearing?

Thank-you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

on the control panel you need to cehck with suiatble substrate , so that it will controlls teh vaccum. and also by RIP you can control teh vaccum

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

on the control panel you need to cehck with suiatble substrate , so that it will controlls teh vaccum. and also by RIP you can control teh vaccum

HP Recommended

Thank-you so much! Exactly what I needed.

HP Recommended

Hello

I invite you to use HP Latex Forum https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/forum/printers for future questions on your HP Latex printer, it will be easier to help you form there. Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.