Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
designjet 510
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

How can i solve system error 22;10 for hp 510

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
Hello.
You have a problem with ink supply station but before replace this one try to replace the cartridges or change them.
If you not resolve let me know.
HP Recommended

Thank you for using the HP forum.

Error : system error 22;10 for hp 510

Problem Description: Ink Supply Station failure.

The possible cause could be:

1. Reading, writing or initializing the backup EEROM failed.

2. One of the out-of-ink sensors (located in the Ink Supply Station) is not reporting what it should during the initializing process while depressurizing.

Corrective Action: Contact HP for replacement of the Ink Supply Station

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

HP Recommended

Hi ,

The  Error 22:10  indicates a faulty or non functional Ink supply station ( ISS)

Turn off plotter > remove all the cartridtes and turn on without the ink cartridges.

If the error reoccurs , check for any ink leakages in the ISS and may need to replace the ISS.

If there is no error and plotter prompts for missing ink cartridges , check the use by date on the ink catridge ( if expired - used new ink cartridge).

Recommend to use Genuine HP Supplies to avoid damage.

Hope this helps.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.