Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Deskjet ink advantage 1515
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, i bought my printer in the Middle East and now I'm in the Philippines. Would like to buy new ink cartridge, its 650 but couldn't find one. They said I can use 658, but the printer should be compatible to Asia Pacific ink cartridges. What to do or where to find compatible ink cartridges

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @norlyn,

I'd like to help!

We need to perform a regional reset on the printer to resolve this issue. 

The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may brick the device. 

I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer. 

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi @norlyn,

I'd like to help!

The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may brick the device. 

I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer. 

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the help! I can use now my printer 😀😀

HP Recommended

Can you please tell me how did you solve your problem? We have thesame rpoblem on my printer..

HP Recommended

We have the same problem on my HP Deskjet 1515 I bought it in Middle East yet inks here in the Philippines are not compatible to my printer. Can you send me the solution to my problem??

HP Recommended

Hi @Jay_G24,

I also have an HP 1515 bought in Abu Dhabi, could you sent me a reset link, please.  I not been using this printer for almost 5 years since I  run out of ink. 

Thanks.

JD537

HP Recommended

Hi @JD537,

I'd like to help!

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

HP Recommended

Could you please send me the solution as well? I bought mine from UAE and now currently resides in India. Please help me out.

HP Recommended

Hi @Jay_G24 

Could you please sent me the link as well?

HP Recommended

Hi @fathi_fazal,

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.