Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
T520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

installed a T520 with a1 roll paper and A3 sheet paper

BUT plotter will not print other than a A4 portrait part on the roll paper or sheet paper.

Plotter configered for A1 and A3

ploter only connected via USB

regards

paul

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

use the    CUSTOM    option to defind your print size, or any other sizes , also sheet or roll   ...........

HP Recommended

Hi Jason,

That has been done beforehand, Plottter are set to A1 size in ROll and A3 in sheet tray

regards paul

HP Recommended

wrong.... printer never set to a4 or a1 paper only , but user can define any size . any roll, according to image print needs

on computer side...

google further online... do not make fool of yourself...

HP Recommended

this is weard.

when i print from autocad or adobe the preview shows A1 and the correct paper dimmensions, then the plotter consistently only prints the upper left A4 area f the print.

If i save the file in pdf on my google drive and opens it from my android phone i can print it (wireless connection) in A1 and it comes out fine in A1

where do i break the chain

regards

paul

HP Recommended

you can also go to your printer property ..... print preference....   custom size...

enter your desire size... layout     landscape   .. also print quality... then save  ..... ok.

make sure press          apply     to make it default.....   so other apps will use the same size.

HP Recommended

I am also having exactly the same problem!

Image looks fine in Adobe preview as an A1, then only prints an A4 image on the corner of an A1 sheet....very frustrating!!

I have tried everything and nothing seems to work.

Anybody solve this one??

HP Recommended

HI

did you get a solution

regards paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.