Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Hp Designjet t795
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there,
I have 2 Hp Designtjet t795 plotter.

I have a problem with both devices.
sample:
Vertical 80cm
Horizontal 30cm
when i get a print
Vertical (sometimes 78cm - sometimes 79cm - sometimes 79.5cm)
horizontal 30cm
Always this result. It prints 2cm to 0.5cm in the vertical more reduced.

I tried on 3 different computers,
I tried different versions of programs such as Photoshop, Hpclick, Windows 10, Windows 7
Usb directly tried to cast from the printer but the result is always the same

What can my problem be?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for contact with HP Support Forum.

1. First of all correctly installed the HP GL/2 full driver in your PC/Laptop.

2. What type application are you using like: Photoshop/Acrobat Reader/Writer/AutoCAD ot other's?

3. Please correct select on paper size like:

1.jpg2.jpg

I hope that answers will support to concern adequately. Let me know! Good luck 

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello again,
The digital printing material I used was 100% cotton canvas. Cotton canvas , can be crumbled 1-2% because of moisture and dryness.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for contact with HP Support Forum.

1. First of all correctly installed the HP GL/2 full driver in your PC/Laptop.

2. What type application are you using like: Photoshop/Acrobat Reader/Writer/AutoCAD ot other's?

3. Please correct select on paper size like:

1.jpg2.jpg

I hope that answers will support to concern adequately. Let me know! Good luck 

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.