Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
T125 Wide Format Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We have a T125 24" wide printer.  We loaded a 24" wide roll; but the printer defaults to 14.156" in width.  How can that be changed to 24"?  I've visited the embedded web site, and there's nothing there to change.  I also set the Windows driver for 24" wide to no avail.

Any help?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello,

its can be a mismatch settings , you can use below reset: 

from Support Menu: how to access: enter into the support menu by pressing the power button for 15 seconds.

Perform OOBE Reset from Support Menu: 

1. Scroll down to Resets, and then touch Reset OOBE.

Perform Hard Reset :

1. Scroll down to Resets, and then touch Hard reset.
  2. Enter the password 3746 when prompted to initiate the hard reset.
I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.