3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

URGENT HELP - HP Designjet T120 Blue Screen Error B3004668

HP Recommended
HP Designjet T120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

My HP Designjet T120 has come up with a blue screen and the code B3004668 when I turn it on. What does this mean and how can I fix it?

Thanks

Ollie

2 REPLIES 2
Ogl1
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does anyone have any ideas?

0 Kudos
Repairatrooper
Level 12
Level 12
7,429 7,350 779 2,049
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This can becaused by a failed main board or a bad usb firmware key.  In the past the only option was to replace the whole main board but HP now ships just a replacement firmware stick. Part number for the stick only is  CQ890-67105

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation