Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

70ink2.jpg70ink3.jpgI had spent over 2 hours & could not replace the hp #70 lg ink, even with 2 brand new,
waranty  21/12/20 inks.

Z3200 44" keep saying   missing ink,    or faulty ink..... I cleaned the printhead, check lg airtube,
turn on & off many times, also reseating formatter board. still no luck.

what else I can try ?hp 70  21/12/20 expiration.hp 70 21/12/20 expiration.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I had found the solution to this problem on google search & now printer is working fine..

another lesson learned.
this was what I found
(   

How to reset the printer’s memory:

Remove your new cartridge and replace it with the old one.
leave your printer and go do something else for 10 minutes.
Replace the old cartridge with the new again. These two steps alone often solve the problem, so check if your printer now recognizes your new cartridges. However, if you still experience problems, remove the new cartridge. Make sure you place it in a clean and safe place where the cartridge and the surface will not be damaged.
Turn the printer off using its power button.
Unplug your printer’s power cord. It is important to do both steps 4 and 5 separately because some printers remain in standby mode if you only turn off the power button on the printer’s control panel.
Leave your printer like this for about 10 minutes.
Plug in your printer’s power cord again (but do not immediately press the power button).
Insert your new cartridge.
Press the power button on your printer. The issue is probably resolved.

HP Recommended

today, 06/01 & this problem appeared again & no more luck.. wasted whole morning.

all inks were ok.... except  lg    .. what a pain.....

now I am going to change the whole ink station & see what happen.

HP Recommended

**bleep**, brand new ink station installed............... sos.... same old ...   lg ink not regconize....

changed the ribbon cable from Printmach board, tripple press all connectors ,     SOS .......

reset eeprom              sos ..

hp... please help/

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.