• ×
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
  • ×
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP s300 stitch
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Nine months of suffering and loss with a newborn HP product, but I relied on the great reputation of HP. Any vision to compensate for all that loss of inks, cloth, paper, and cleaning equipment that I used up in rates twice their normal consumption due to the problem of print heads.

The warranty has expired and I am fixing the problems and the HP agent in Egypt does not provide most of what HP's customer care team offers..I am very disappointed after experiencing my struggles with machine problems that are considered new and regretted my confidence in HP's big name and global reputation.

We are a company working in the field of women's clothing in Egypt, and if you visit our page on facebook you will see customer evaluation of our products to see that 95% of our customers left a recommendation and recommend the use of our products, while the other 5% do not recommend our products because of delay in orders .. But the reason was HPs300 because of faults Often, frequent and delayed support team in resolving the problem.In the end, the warranty for the machine expires and without I obtain an extension of the warranty for the period of validity of the problem, and I do not get any compensation of any kind because of my loss of the last period due to the malfunctions.I did not expect to reach this level of damage and resentment with a global company like HP and with a machine that I preferred over many of the competing machines at the time.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Yasser_ali

 

Welcome to the HP support community.

 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

i did not get any private message from any HP contact until now

 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.