Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

I am looking for the hp Z3100 firmware update   tr12-tr12os-7.0.0.3  .

I have 2 printhers  #Q6660A which have firmware    trx-tr7.0.0.3 & when boot up & keep asking update firmware.

thanks..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

TR12-TR12PS_07_00_00-3-2

Windows XP (32-bit)

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

thanks for the file & I will try to update & post result afterward.

I am running Windows 7 64bit & the Z3100ps running perfect has firmware version TR12-TR12ps-7.0.0.03.

That was the reason I was looking for it.

regards

ps :

I just successfully updated the Z3100 Q6660A 44" printer.  no more error & all running smoothly.

From Juanpn's link was 515mb , when I updated & failed at the end... tried on 2 printers . same.

From Internet other link....   one was same version , but could not update, invalid file.

Only yours was 331mb & updated fine & printer reboot & up to 89% hourglass. printer reboot itself.
Then all normal...

Wish you could find me the solution  for my other Z3200 rev B 44" ,  59.3:09    error.... I tried over 6 hardisks ( 2 times from HP part store ) & 4 formatters, few print mech boards & I still could not pass this headache..more than 2 years.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.