Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP DesginJet Z6810 60"
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello everyone, 

So I've recently set up a HP Design Jet Z6810 60" printer and haven't been able to print any files. I keep getting the error code 61:01. I've tried both drivers on from the HP website (PCL3 and PS3) neither of which correct this issue. I updated the firmware on the printer to the most current version. I installed the HP Click client and am able to print PDFs from there but this not a complete solution because my company needs to print directly from certain applications such as PowerPoint, Adobe, etc. I also contacted HP's support staff and they are directing me to contact support personnel from all of the separate applications to troubleshoot, which obviously is not a viable solution. If anyone has anything else I can try I would appreciate the assistance. Thank You!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@kemaiden

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.