Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Be the first to explore and join the conversation on our brand-new Poly Support Community Blog, Click here It's live now!!
HP Recommended

Hello

We 2-3 Customer with Polycom Soundpoint IP 335 that are complaining that their phone display " please try again later" some of them said that its display that every 10 min, some when idle and some while on phone call,

Its on 4.0.4 release

Can you assit me with toubleshooting this issue?

Thank you

Arie y

Info on one of the phone:

000000.275|so   |3|01|Platform: Model=SoundPoint IP 335, Assembly=2345-12375-001 Rev=A Region=
000000.275|so   |3|01|Platform: Board=2345-12375-001 1 0
000000.275|so   |3|01|Platform: MAC=0004f2adf3b8
000000.275|so   |3|01|Platform: BootBlock=3.0.2.0024 (12375-001) 30-Nov-10 14:58
000000.275|so   |3|01|Application, main: Label=Updater, Version=Azurite 5.0.4.0003 15-Feb-13 16:41
000000.275|so   |3|01|Application, main: P/N=3150-11069-504

0304154153|so   |4|03|[SoNcasC]: Icon(7)Set - State 39 - OOR.
0304160007|so   |4|03|[SoNcasC]: Icon(7)Set - State 39 - OOR.
0304160302|so   |4|03|[SoNcasC]: Icon(7)Set - State 39 - OOR.
0304163048|cfg  |*|03|RT|cfgRtNetInterfaceUpdate: bfeng -- calling network status callback
0304163048|cfg  |*|03|RT|cfgRtNetInterfaceUpdate: bfeng -- calling network status callback
0304174740|so   |4|03|[SoNcasC]: Icon(7)Set - State 39 - OOR

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello Arie,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

A good Idea would be to test the latest supported release, aka UCS 4.0.5.

After this, if the issue for your customer still appears please raise this with your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen

This is the Normal respond that I get from you, please understand that we can't just push new release, we support million of phone all around the world and we push new release only after they go thru testing and approval, so that is not an option at this time, I need you to look into this issue for me and find a solutions becuase it didn't happne before and we have many customers asking about this issue with 335 model, I need to know what is that message refer to, so please work with me.

Thank you

Arik

HP Recommended

Hello Arie,

If you have customers paying for your support / services you need to log this the official way.

Simply applying a new supported version to an individual single phone or multiple phones should not be an issue therefore.

Pleaseensuretoprovidesomefeedbackifthisreplyhashelpedyousootheruserscanprofitfromyourexperience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I undertand and I will open a Ticket with Polycom, at this time I was just trying to see if you can give me some ideas why we are seeing that message on the phones.

Thank you

Arie

HP Recommended

Hello Ari,

this is a known issue and fixed in UCS 4.0.5:

• 86779/86971 The phone now upgrades from UC software 4.0.2B successfully and does not display a ‘Please try again’ error message (applies to VVX 500 and SoundStation IP 7000).

Above should match what you are seeing and an upgrade should address this. The text may not match exactly but I remember having such ticket in my region.

If the upgrade does not verify the issue please follow up as advised in my signature.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hello

We can't upgrate the phone at this time, we will try factory default and reload the same configs, when I called Polyocom to open a Ticket they wanted to charge me for this, we deploy phones from Polycom all around the world in large volume, I am not sure why I was told that I need to pay for support.

HP Recommended

Hello Ari,

If you are a partner there should be an agreement in place avoiding this.

Usually we check the serial number against a warranty entitlement and if the unit is out of warranty you are challenged to pay for the support.

You should work this via your account manager.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

More customers are complaing about the same issue with Model=SoundPoint IP 335, We did open a ticket with polycom, no update yet, is there anything else you may be able to help us to resolve this

HP Recommended

Hello Ari,

two things:

1. Test the latest UCS 4.0.6 released today on a handful of phones

2. Post the Polycom Service ticket number so I can cross check the progress

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.