Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY TouchSmart 23 AIO PC Series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP ENVY TouchSmart 23 AIO PC   Today when I switched it on I got a white light(power indicator) as usual but then I got a white screen for 2 seconds and then my screen went black. Now it's not even booting. I have tried many steps of cleaning the ram, replugging in the HDD, cleaning the dust in the fans, and when I press CTRL + B after switching on my pc , I don't even get the bios loaded and also the peripherals ( Keyboard and Mouse plugged in don't seem to work) please help me out of this.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Jeeten_Misra,Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue. This looks like a hardware issue.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

So Now the only solution is to get the pc checked up by a HP Service Center?

HP Recommended

@Jeeten_Misra

Yes, that's the only option.

Thanks for understanding!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

And 1 more question ; can a new graphics card be installed on this particular HP pc

HP Recommended

@Jeeten_Misra

Getting a new graphics card is not recommended as this is an All-in-One and the system board is customized.

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Jeeten_Misra

Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Let me know.

Please click “Accepted Solution” on my public post if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.