Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Omni 200-5310ru
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)

I have Omni 200-5310 and NVIDIA GeForce G210 VGA adapter. When upgrading faced with the problem of replacing the video card on the NVIDIA Quadro K1100M according to the standard which should be suitable, is there any solutions? When enabled, NVIDIA Quadro K1100M screen is not responding, and the device emits 2 short and 1 long signal. Tried to find a new BIOS, but to no avail. Can tell me how to fix it or a suitable alternative graphics card performance, as all the other modules have improved. Intel Core i5-760 2.8GHzSamsung 840 EVO SSD, 6 gb ddr3.
Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi there @victor282,

May the Forums be with you!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.  I understand that you are looking for some help related to a graphics card upgrade.  I am happy to help with this.

When I searched your model, I found it is incomplete. That model has many regional versions; can you please post the 2 letter postscript to the model number, so I can be sure I am looking at the right one?  Sometimes, that can make a difference as to what is installed in the unit, although a common variation is going to be the wireless adapter, due to differeneces in the laws for wireless communications in different countries.

Please let me know when you can.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi there @victor282,

May the Forums be with you!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.  I understand that you are looking for some help related to a graphics card upgrade.  I am happy to help with this.

When I searched your model, I found it is incomplete. That model has many regional versions; can you please post the 2 letter postscript to the model number, so I can be sure I am looking at the right one?  Sometimes, that can make a difference as to what is installed in the unit, although a common variation is going to be the wireless adapter, due to differeneces in the laws for wireless communications in different countries.

Please let me know when you can.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

this model HP Omni 200-5310ru, still interested in some parts?

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information.

Looking through the HP Omni 200-5310ru Desktop PC Product Specifications, and the HP and Compaq Desktop PCs - Motherboard Specifications, ZN2 (Matadi) the NVIDIA GeForce G210 graphics cards has the MXM 3.0 interface so any replacement graphics card would need to have that same interface.

Also you would need to make sure that any card you got as a replacement, did not have significantly higher power requirements as your power supply's output is 180W.

Another issue you may be running into is your Operating System. you list Windows Vista, but your model has drivers only for Windows 7 and 8.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Spoiler
Standard both graphics card MXMIII type MXM A. Superficially quite similar, with regard to energy paterline the difference is 30w, I think there is this stock? To download same Windows the case comes with 2 short and 1 long beep immediately after power-up and repeated. Please tell me the output, maybe the new BIOS will help, but where to get either the PSU is more powerful?
HP Recommended

as I understand from sources that bought me the graphics card is not compatible with the CPU help to find a suitable graphics card with good performance for this system.

HP Recommended

How about a line of graphics cards AMD firepro M
FirePro M4000 512 @ 600 MHz 128 Bit @ 4500 MHz
FirePro M4100 384 @ 670 MHz 128 Bit @ 4000 MHz
FirePro M5950 480 @ 725 MHz 128 Bit @ 900 MHz
FirePro M2000 480 @ 500 MHz 64 Bit @ 3200 MHz
or Quadro K620M 384 @ 1029 - 1124 (Boost) MHz 64 Bit @ 2000 MHz
Quadro K2000M 384 @ 745 MHz 128 Bit @ 1800 MHz
Quadro K1000M 192 @ 850 MHz 128 Bit @ 1800 MHz
The Quadro K610M 192 @ 954 MHz 64 Bit @ 2600 MHz
Quadro K510M 192 @ 846 MHz 64 Bit @ 2400 MHz
The Quadro K500M 192 @ 850 MHz 64 Bit @ 1800 MHz
?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.