Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

HP product warranty results HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-2000a (2Z6E1AV) _ HP® Customer Support.jpg

HP Recommended

I don't know if valid or not, but I read that the information given, might not be totally correct
and this may vary depending on the software
some seem to report the same type of problem on computers bought for new
One of your images is not visible, but I have this

check warranty-11-13 093543.pnggarantie statut 2022-11-13 093846.png

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi, the picture, which was not visible was deleted the the Forum administrator, as it contained confidential informations like the S/N number. The picture after it is the same but without those confidential information.

Still the status is the same:

The warranty period for a new PC bought Nov 7th is shown to start Feb 14th, 22, there is no possibility online to correct it due to the missing button, HP Service does not respond on my request for help.

And, as shown in the Screenshots, it seems, HP did provide a new PC to my reseller using used equipment like a SSD with >2500 operation hours and a HDD with >300 operation hours.

I do not have a clue, who can really help me here. My reseller, as mentioned does reject any responsibility.

Only HP can tell me:

• How to change the warranty start date?
  • Why is used equipment installed in a new PC?
  • Was this specific PC sold before/ used before, registered before and if, I need the details.

Regards

Christian

HP Recommended

you have tried with another browser, because as I have shown, for me no problem with Firefox
Otherwise, sorry, I told you everything possible, if the dealer turns a deaf ear, it's a bit easy, but have to see if hp will answer you now
contact them again

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Using the link provided, the result is always:

"Unfortunately, we're unable to determine if support agent options are available for your location at this time. You can use other resources or try again later."

I see this comment since 3 days.

Does HP really have a service organisation anywhere?

Regards

Christian

HP Recommended

Curious indeed
wait a bit, an hp agent may contact you
be careful, I am not promising anything, unfortunately I have exhausted my stock here

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Hi, thank you for your efforts. The case @HP is still open they do not react since my first Posting. I believe, that there is no functional customer support @HP.

This is annoying.

Never HP again!

Christian

HP Recommended

Hi @zipo,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing an issue with your HP Product. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.