Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion TP01-1026
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought HP Pavillion TP01-1026,  here is the specs: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06676503.

Do the following power supply units fit well for this system?

400w:  L04618-800

500w: L05757-800

There is a thread discussed about the same thing but there is no conclusion at the end to tell if the psu actually fitted  and  worked well?

PSU Upgrade for TP01-0034 - HP Support Community - 7487595

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

i too see no official answers ! and only I have questions. (custom PSU land is like that) 

but the 310watt seems max on TP01.

vast sub  models making answer super hard. and by country  too. I'm USA. and mobo variances huge.

it sure is not ATX spec  PSU. at all. not even close. 3 odd cables it has. see that?.

see this? it is not just a watts issue ,  size case and that 3 to 7 pin SIP connector is huge proble...

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

I searched online and found that HP PSU has 3 connectors. The 2 connectors that have 4 pins are used 1 for cpu (PS3), and 1 for all SATA or mobo in general (PS1) + another 7 pins connector (PS2) - someone from internet said that it is used to power the psu fan. It seems the psu does not included the converter to convert 120v to low voltage to power the fan, so it get the low voltage from the mobo. I am not sure if it is true or not.

HP Recommended

It seems very confusing.  Best I can tell is they do not follow the ATX standard and the power supply in my HP Pavilion gaming PC was 400w, noisy, likely the same size case as yours.  It has three separate 12v rails each rated at 200w each.  Made by Lite-on.  Doesn't match any of the numbers you quoted.  Tiny fan. Battleship gray.

The issue more likely to encounter is not lack of space for the PSU but too much heat from a graphics card, or HDD or whatever else you add.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.