Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy All In One Deskto[p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I purchased a Care Pack from HP late in 2019 and received an email confirmation/receipt at the time. I recently needed tech help and called HP support . I was told that my warranty was expired. I pointed out that I had a Care Pack and gave them a an agreement number. They were able to confirm the Care Pack but told me it was NOT REGISTERED and gave me instructions on how to do that. Since then, I've tried to contact HP at 800-407-6210 and also at 877-232-8009 to get this taken care of.  After many attempts and waiting on hold, I connected with a representative who asked me a bunch of questions to confirm the Care Pack agreement. He was able to locate it and also the original purchase of the computer as it was directly from HP. He pointed out however that the product number on the Care Pack was for a tower and not my Envy all in one desktop and proceeded to correct it. I have him the Serial Number, Product Number and everything else he asked for . As he was supposedly update the system, we got disconnected. I have now tried at least 20 times to call back to get someone to help me and finish this process. I don't know if my Care Pack is now registered. Also, I never got a Care Pack certificate. Needless to say I'm extremely disappointed and upset at how hard it is to connect with someone at HP and that it takes so much effort. I also don't know why HP doesn't just automatically register the Care Pack when purchased. The tech/sale agent that sold it to me said nothing about registration. Can someone please help? I've been a loyal HP customer for over 12 years and this is unacceptable. thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@JKarak 

It does sound like you have done what you can on your side.

Kudos for persistence!

That said,

Request for an Assist

• I have submitted a request that someone take a look.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not HP Technical Support.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@JKarak Welcome to HP Community!

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.