F4NB0Y3
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Hard Drive Failure

HP Recommended
Example: HP Envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Earlier, my PC bluescreened with some error code that I forgot to record. It still boots up now, but performing hardware checks on my hard drive gave me the error code RGAL9H-7H7A0L-QPFWL1-608J03. Can you tell me what's wrong and how I'd go about fixing it?

2 REPLIES 2
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,901 4,835 536 2,103
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
It is likely that the hard drive is damaged!
It can break down at any time, but sometimes it can continue to operate for a while!
You must save the personal data if not too late!
Try a full reinstall!
In any case, it must be replaced!
I wrote a tutorial, sorry, I don't have time for translation, but that can help with the help of google trad, for example!

que faire en cas d' erreur / échec dst du disque dur - HP Support Community - 7338574

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
F4NB0Y3
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't know about the P/N number, but the model is an HP Envy 23-k300xt

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation