Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP590-POO63 NA
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Can anyone assist me plz, long story short my computer crashed with the above message at the weekend, I completed a full restore of windows on my HP desktop.

I paused windows update as I think it was an update that caused the issue.

Today while watching a regular internet page the computer crashed onto a BSOD again with the same error as above, no software installed?

Does anyone know of a fix for this issue because it is happening regularly now.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Thanks HP for your non assistance and dethly quietness in this very frustrating issue, you have now veered myself away from your product.

https://www.neowin.net/news/hp-releases-fix-through-windows-update-for-issue-causing-bsod-for-certai...

HP Recommended

@Lionel221 Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support and we appreciate your patience.

That said, I checked the link you've posted and needed to know if it worked out for you? If not, you could try the below steps to resolve the BSOD error:

Enter Safe Mode and install the missing drivers

Kmode_exception_not_handled can sometimes be caused by missing or corrupt drivers, and in order to fix this problem it’s recommended to install the missing drivers.

If you cannot access Windows 10, you might have to do this procedure from Safe Mode. To Enter Safe on Windows 10, you need to do the following:

1. After your computer restarts a few times you should see Windows Recovery Environment.
  2. Select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings. Click the Restart button.
  3. After your computer restarts again, you’ll be presented with a list. Press F5 to enter Safe Mode with Networking.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Ha Ha, you would like me to give you a Thumbs up for your answer to m yquery dating back to 21st of last Month when you reply 12 days later after I have paid someone to fix my computer that I could ill afford because of your incompetence.

I say your incompetence as it has been proven that loads of HP users across the community had the BSOD with a loop screen due to a software update that you and microsoft rolled out, the fix has now been rolled out also hence the reason I have not posted since.

Just to let you know, my desktop is 3 months old and I get a BSOD.......It costs me £45.00 to get fixed..............and you wont me to give you a thumbs up......................Your avin a laugh aintcha.

I will never ever but from HP again.

HP Recommended

@Lionel221 As I mentioned the delay was due to the covid-19 pandemic situation we've all been affected by, that seems like a valid reason to co-operate, however, I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Trying to send the details but now I am getting this message......you cant make it up honestly

Lionel221_0-1591122324736.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.