Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

thanks @TheOldMan 

what could help you here, would be a capture of the parameters, maybe!

Capture d’écran 2023-03-18 123528.png

here we should be able to easily see what is taking up disk space

have a great weekend

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I have a laptop with the exact same set up.  Same work programs, data saved to the d: drive.  The c: drive on the laptop has  54 gb free, that should be the same on the desktop.   The laptop has the same configuration, same programs, same operating system. 

HP Recommended

Went to download folder move got this message from Malwarebytes "

Website blocked due to suspicious content

HP Recommended

That is interesting.  I too have MalwareBytes -  with no message.  Which site was that message indicated?

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I have no idea what that is an image of, it doesn't appear to be english. 

HP Recommended

hi

I'm trying, and the behavior is indeed strange, especially if the ad blocker is disabled, you have different links, and you must not be mistaken

[edit] link suspicious , so delete it !

to know if Erico, tested it, I downloaded  it  ( test with  antivirus ) and opened it, but did not try

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Things are not going well.  That link from softenjoy brings up a warning from MalwareBytes

2023-03-19 05_55_37-Blocked by Browser Guard — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

I just tried my antivirus
It is indicated in the message potentially!
maybe there is nothing special!
I downloaded the file, then also extracted the contents of the exe, analyzed, few files and nothing reported
when you launch FolderMove.exe, there is no installation, the program opens directly
but i stopped there
Either it is a simple warning, or indeed it could be risky!
when in doubt, I remove the link (obtained from your link @TheOldMan )
and should try something else!

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

The issue is solved.  I brought the computer down to Best Buy to have  Geek Squad look at it.

Turns out Thunderbird was saving every email.  Turned it off and deleted many of the emails.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.