Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Recovery and Backup Software
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Experts

I am try to install Hp recovery and Backup software sp45602.exe (2.78 MB) downloaded from

http://hp-recovery-manager.en.lo4d.com/ 

When I install this exe on my Window 10 Pc  version 10.0.14393.  I found these file in the installation folder (C:\SWSetup\sp45602\) wssp45602.txt,  sp45602.txt,  sp45602.cva, RecoveryMgr_x64 application file,  RecoveryMgr.ver,  RecoveryMgr Application File, patch_inst.txt, patch_inst, lic_US.doc, FileSet Xml File and CDCreator Application File

When I run RecoveryMgr_x64 application file as Run as administrator It prompt the message that following dll ( CCRC.dll, dzip32.dll, HardDisk.dll ) are missing. After Download these Dll and put in installer folder I again run the Exe. Now it prompt following message Untitled.jpg

and Another meassage

Untitled1.jpg

Try to search the solution of these error and found that uninstall one of these updates KB2936068/KB2879017

But when i chek in my pc Program and features These updates file not available.

How can I Instal this software on my PC so I can use this ?

Thanks in Advance.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Abc8,

You have made several errors in your inquiry:

1) You failed to identify your computer model and original OS.   That is critical.

2) The sp45602.exe is NOT for WiN10.  It is a WIN 7 module.

3) Likely your in the wrong subforum, as the link I followed states "laptop".

You might be better served with some guidance, so see here.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

Hi wB2001

Thanks for Reply

I am using the window 10 Enterprise (10.0.14393)

1.jpg

Please request you to tell me which HP Backup and Recovery Exe I required according my PC configration (Software and Harware) and from where i can download it (Please provide the download url).

Thanks In Advance

HP Recommended

Hi wb2001

Now I have downloaded  sp74138.exe from http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/Other-DRIVERS-TOOLS/HP/HP-Recovery-Manager-Utility-1161020-Rev1-for...

For Window 10 OS 64 bit. But I am not able lunch the Exe from installation folder :

Untitled.jpg

Or there is another location from where i can run the exe.

Thanks

HP Recommended

@Abc8,

I asked you for the HP model # and original OS.  I asked you to read this discussion.

You refuse to answer my questions, I will now cease to reply.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

Hi Expert

I am not using HP product. I am using Asus board (Hardware ) and Window 10 Enterprise OS 64 bit  X-64 based Processor 

Intel(R) Core (TM) i5-7600 CPU@ 3.50 GHz with 8 GB Ram.

First I want to know Can I use HP Backup and recovery software other then HP product Like My PC configratation. If Yes then Please request you to tell me Exe Path . I have alrady try  sp74138.exe for window 10 64 bit but software not lunch after installation.

Thanks In Advance

HP Recommended

Hi Expert

I want to take backup of individual files on my HP Desktop using HP Backup and Recovery software . For this first I want to install HP Backup and Recovery software on my Desktop but not sucess. My desktop configuratation is:

OS Name:                   Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
OS Version:                10.0.10586 N/A Build 10586
OS Manufacturer:           Microsoft Corporation
OS Configuration:          Member Workstation
OS Build Type:             Multiprocessor Free
Registered Owner:          admin
Registered Organization:   Microsoft
Product ID:                00330-80000-00000-AA892
System Manufacturer:       Hewlett-Packard
System Model:              HP 280 G1 MT
System Type:               x64-based PC
Processor(s):              1 Processor(s) Installed.
                           [01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3 GenuineIntel ~3000 Mhz
BIOS Version:              AMI 80.14, 9/28/2015
Windows Directory:         C:\WINDOWS
System Directory:          C:\WINDOWS\system32

How can I install and run HP backup and recovery software on my Desktop ?

Thanks in Advance

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.