Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP EX900 250 GB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, good day
I bought a HP EX900 250gb in November 2018, installed it in a dell laptop been working fine until today March 1 2020, the disk is no longer recognizible in the bios, I tried the suggested solutions provided by dell support but with no success. I tried placing another ssd I have and it boots succesfully, so I think there is some problem with this part. I tried checking the warranty in the HP website but it does not recognize the S/N I captured from the label that comes in the package.
Would really appreciate some help with this problem
Thank you very much

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

You can thank @Fanordi ,

He answered this about 3 weeks ago.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-SSD-EX900-M-2-250GB-Warranty...

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

Hello good day

I contacted HP support in my region, and well they don't really know the product I purchased, said that it belongs to another department and can't find a positive response ( I already send to the technical support the S/N and P/N and some pictures of the SDD), they transfer me to several persons with the same result, they can't help me. I just want to know if I can send back to HP the SSD so that they can decide what proceeds. By the way, the box of the product says that it has a 3 Year warranty.

HP Recommended

Hi @milo_1

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.