Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 0b010
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just recently inquire a corrupt computer (thanks to my ex partner) and had it cleaned and windows 10 home reinstalled however i am looking for a couple of things;

1,  the preinstall software that HP had on my computer when i purchased it.

2.  list of where i can obtain all the updated drivers 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

What is the full model number or product number of your PC?

Use this guide to find that information...please do not post the serial number.

HP All-in-One Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

I can't remember if I already replied to you request for model # but I am going to send it again just in case I forgot to do it already. 

Product Name:  23-b010

Product Num. H3Y90AA#ABA

IF YOU NEED THE SERIAL NUMBER I HAVE THAT AS WELL. 

Thank You 

Jeffrey

HP Recommended

Hi, Jeffrey:

In order to get all of the preinstalled software that came with your PC, you would have to buy W8 recovery media for your PC, since that was the original operating system it came with.

HP Pavilion 23-b010 All-in-One Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

Your PC is not supported by HP for W10, since it was manufactured prior to August of 2013, and there are no W10 drivers for it, let alone updated ones.

HP Products Tested with Windows 10 | HP® Customer Support

The only suggestion I can offer, would be to see if any of the very limited amount of W8.1 or W8 software from the support page works on W10.

HP Pavilion 23-b010 All-in-One Desktop PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

HP no longer sells W8 recovery media for your PC, but you can still buy recovery media from this vendor.

Computer Surgeons - Windows 8 64 Bit (12NA3AR8601) Recovery Kit D3W34AV For HP Pavilion All In One D...

If you decide to buy the recovery media, and you install W8, you can click on the blue Update Now button at the link below to upgrade back to W10 for free.

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.