Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
22 YH Display
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have 2 YH displays that are connected to a laptop docking station, both through HDMI. The settings on both are exactly the same. The one display 'white' and crisp, while the other display 'yellow' and dull. I have swapped the monitors for all scenarios (swapped the cables, set either as primary display, swapped the HDMI ports, etc), to no avail, the same monitor is always the dull one. It is even more pronounced when you display video captured through a webcam, then the quality is visibly deteriorated on the one. 

Could it just be that the one monitor is defective, or is there a hidden setting that I am missing? Note, as stated before, I went through every setting on both monitors (on the displays it selves) to ensure that they are set the same way.

Any suggestions appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey Fddekker,

Open the Control Panel and type Color Management into the Search bar and click Color Management.

In the Device drop down menu, choose the monitor that has the yellow tint.

Put a check in the "Use my settings for this device" box.

Click Add.

Choose sRGB Virtual Device Model Profile.

Click OK.

Click on the new profile you just created and click Set as Default Profile.

That should do it.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Thanks for your response. As soon as I am back at home I will do this and let you know if it worked.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.