Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteDisplay E243
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A recently bought EliteDisplay E243 randomly goes black for 1-3 seconds every few hours. The latest display divers are installed. It is connected to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050. Cables are OK. Power and Sleep settings are turned off.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

I have the same issue. Did you find the solution? 

HP Recommended

It appears that the original cables were faulty. I suggest to get a quality HDMI or VGA cable and most probably the problem will be solved.

HP Recommended

so your issue solved when you changed the original cables of the monitor?

HP Recommended

Yes, it solved the issue.

I'm pretty sure that cables were faulty because I returned the original monitor and receved a new one with the same issue.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. What kind of cables should I use?

HP Recommended

Any video cable compatible with your PC: HDMI, VGA or DVI. It's up to you. Just get a quality one.

HP Recommended

I have bought new one HDMI cable, but the issue stills exist, I don't know what else I have to do.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.