Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 22er 21.5-inch Display

HP 22er monitor how to make the settings reset?

Recently, the buttons on the monitor stopped working for me, only turning on and off work. how can i do a factory reset?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

hi

it may be an irreversible problem
test what is mentioned in the document

User Guide

Holding down the Power button or Menu button for ten seconds will lock out the functionality of that button.
You can restore the functionality by holding the button down again for ten seconds. This functionality is only
available when the monitor is powered on, displaying an active signal, and the OSD is not active

look, but I don't seem to have seen anything for the total reset

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.