cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Spullium
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Intermittent screen display flashes on and off windows 10

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion Laptop 15-eg0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I work remotely.  I brought a Dell monitor from work so i could work more efficiently with dual screens.  Lately, both screens flash intermittently and will "omit, remove, put into sleep mode" my work Dell monitor.  I really need both screens for ease of reading due to size of work monitor screen.  I checked for updates and installed and i checked under task manager for Problem Reports Control as well as Windows Error Reporting Service; both are stopped...I need help...this has been going on now on a daily almost every 2 minutes intervals and i feel like i am slowing losing my mind.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation