Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Where to buy or order a replacement LED panel for HP 23xi monitor.

HP Recommended



I have a HP PAVILION 23xi 23-IN LED monitor that got the panel damaged during a move. It got hit in a corner and the panel is cracked and now it is in a completely non-usable state.


I really like the product, but it's kinda old and can't seem to find a page to order just the replacement panel. All I found was an entry for the part in the HP PartSurfer site, but it seems that the panel is no longer available from the site to order.


I just want to know if theres an generic panel that might work with this monitor or a page where I can order a replacement?


Thank you all for you attention!

HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,036 24,978 1,164 1,199
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community


I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options, as its a hardware related issue "damaged display", HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation