Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp 15bs579tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

On 25th Aug 2017 I purchased "HP LAPTOP 15 BS579TX" & on the next day(i.e 26-08-2017) it started with blinking display, so I contact the hp support team they told me to visit the service center (despite of on site warranty). At service center they told me that the system is having motherboard problem & they assured me replacement within few days.

Thankfully I got my new replaced laptop on 31st August 2017 and it worked almost fine for like 40 days. On 12th October 2017 a new complaint was filed for the same issue(blinking display as earlier). So I visited the service center again(despite of on site warranty), this time they assured that motherboard will be replaced within 3-4 days but they didn't call even in 10 days, so I visited the centre & finally got it on 23rd October 2017.

After using it for like 10 minutes(at service center), the display blinked again & display didn't worked again.

From that day (12th October 3017) I haven't got the laptop at home. Whenever I call them either they want to extend the date or they give me another excuse. I have visited the center 4 times (12 Oct, 23 Oct, 28 Oct & 8 Nov) but yet I haven't received any laptop.

Now I DON'T WANT THAT LAPTOP (faulty laptop ) ALL I WANT IS A NEW REPLACED LAPTOP OF SAME CONGIGURATION BUT OF DIFFERENT SERIES otherwise refund to me

So please solve my issue as soon as possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
I can't find proper solution till now. I am very happy your service

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@S210494

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
I can't find any solution till now
HP Recommended
I can't find proper solution till now. I am very happy your service
HP Recommended
I can't find proper solution till now I am very unhappy for your service
HP Recommended
I want solution sir whenever i am waiting sir already 1 month is over
HP Recommended
I know my English language not good but pls understand my problem sir what i do se
Ir
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.