Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP EliteOne 800 G1AiO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm looking for a wireless 2x2 Dual-Band minicard with bluetooth that works with my HP EliteOne 800 G1 AiO. I bought it on Ebay recently and it didn't have bluetooth to connect to my new Bose headphones.  

Where could I get one of these cards that works with this system?

Computer details:

Network cards:

Intel Ethernet Connection  1217-LM

Intel Dual Band - N7260

Processor:  Intel i5 4690S  3.20 GHZ

Mainboard:  HP 18E6

Chipset:  Intel Hawell  Rev. 06

Southbridge:  Intel Q87  Rev. C1

LPCIO  SMSC

Bios:  HP

Version:  LO1 v02.53

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@BJHolk, welcome to the forum.

Here is the Maintenance and Service Guide for the AIO.  In Chapter 5, Removal and Replacement Procedures All-in One (AIO) Chassis, Page 56, there is a Note:  "The procedure to replace the WLAN module must be performed by an HP technician."  You can read through the replacement instructions to see if you still want to replace it. 

According to the specs, there are 6-USB 3.0 ports on the AIO.  If it were me, I would buy a USB 3.0 wifi adapter or just a bluetooth adapter.  I have used several of them with great success.  You don't have to be concerned about the installation.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@BJHolk, welcome to the forum.

Here is the Maintenance and Service Guide for the AIO.  In Chapter 5, Removal and Replacement Procedures All-in One (AIO) Chassis, Page 56, there is a Note:  "The procedure to replace the WLAN module must be performed by an HP technician."  You can read through the replacement instructions to see if you still want to replace it. 

According to the specs, there are 6-USB 3.0 ports on the AIO.  If it were me, I would buy a USB 3.0 wifi adapter or just a bluetooth adapter.  I have used several of them with great success.  You don't have to be concerned about the installation.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.