Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
All In One 22-b060na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having wifi connectivity issues since the last windows 10 cumulative updates.Have spoken to Microsoft on numerous ocassions and they cannot fix it.I have done network reset,reinstalled windows 10 and the troubleshooter resolves it and says it is an issue with the Realtek driver that HP has not updated since 2019.My drives are all up to date.This seems to be a major issue as many customers are affected by it how can it be resolved.Its not my router as my ISP have checked and everything is fine.Please help as I am getting more and more frustrated and MS are useless

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

This seems to be a major issue as many customers are affected by it

That's an interesting statement. Where have you seen such reports?

> [I have] reinstalled windows 10 

Disconnect the Ethernet cable from your computer, and reinstall Windows 10.

Since the computer has no Internet connection, it cannot run Windows Update, to download any updates, which might cause problems for your WiFi adapter.  Does your WiFi work on this "non-updated" copy of Windows?

HP Recommended

@Jules0760 wrote:

I am having wifi connectivity issues since the last windows 10 cumulative updates.Have spoken to Microsoft on numerous ocassions and they cannot fix it.I have done network reset peryourhealth,reinstalled windows 10 and the troubleshooter resolves it and says it is an issue with the Realtek driver that HP has not updated since 2019.My drives are all up to date.This seems to be a major issue as many customers are affected by it how can it be resolved.Its not my router as my ISP have checked and everything is fine.Please help as I am getting more and more frustrated and MS are useless

I have exactly the same problem. Did anyone get a suggestion?

HP Recommended

Tom, I did make a suggestion in this thread. Did you try that?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.