Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 10
5,568 5,441 388 899
Message 31 of 32
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 8200 Elite Small Form Factor randomly hangs during restart

If not already tried, you may want to try the business support forums found here.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
19 17 0 0
Message 32 of 32
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 8200 Elite Small Form Factor randomly hangs during restart

I apoligize for not updating my last post sooner. Flashing to the J01 2.21 Bios does seem to resolve the issues. It turns out that any time you make a bios change you will need to have a complete restart in between each before it will take completely. You should also update the AMT firmware to the latest as well. Out of the thousands of units we have deployed this has seemed to resolve the issue on all that we have ran it on. There is a big gap in the BIOS versions from 2.15 to 2.21 due to additional issues that were discovered after their releases. The 2.21 does address this issue though.

djanuary

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation