Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP Reverb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought the HP Reverb Headset in late January 2020 from Amazon US.  It was shipped to me to Hong Kong in Early Feb 2020.

I used for a month and it worked fine.  But after using 1.5 months, it started to have issue.

It turned into black screen every 10 secs.  I have i7-8700 and RTX2080.  I dont think it is the software problem as I reinstalled the video card driver again.

I contact the hp support the agent just disconnect me after know I am now in Hong Kong.  The Hong Kong HP say they do not support the headset!

What can I do?  I am very disappointed with the support agent as they just disconnect me after know I am writing from Hong Kong.  What kind of service is that?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Twinson
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, this sounds like hardware related issue with the HP Reverb   
As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

How can I contact HP about my display problem. The website sends me in circles and the automated agent never heard of a reverb.

HP Recommended

@VREnthusiast,

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues contacting the support team.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you follow the below steps to contact support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

In case if you are still facing the issue, please let me know your region (Location) and I will send you the direct number to reach the support team.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sadly, I approached the hp support center in Hong Kong, they said they could not provide support to the headset. What can I do? 

HP Recommended

@Twinson,

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.