Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

OK, If I can collect enough product numbers of your 690-0024 systems, I can submit a report to HP also.

The 690-02-0024 comes with a couple different motherboards, thus why I need the product number.

And yes, do keep us on the forum updated on your progress also.

Thanks @DynacorpLtd 

HP Recommended

3LB46AA#ABA

HP Recommended

Yes, memory is still being allocated for the on-board graphics processor, although I only have 1.1GB allocated as I haven't done the BIOS update which apparently allocates 2.1GB.  I have installed a second 8GB memory module in my machine.

My product number is 3LB46AA#ABA.

my

HP Recommended

I am having this same issue. I was able to run my games just fine until the latest Firmware update. Now my System is only showing 5.9 GB RAM usable in Windows. Before, I was able to play The Divison 2 no problem, and now its completly unplayable.

I appreciate your help on this matter.

My model is 690-0024. Product Number 3LB46AA#ABA

HP Recommended

I have asked HP and am still waiting for an answer. Im sorry.

HP Recommended

@DynacorpLtd wrote:

I am still experiencing this, and have been talking to someone from HP for a while now about it, I should be hearing back from them next week, apparently. 

Yes, I also think the same. You are right!

HP Recommended

Greetins, i have the same issues, we need a solution from HP, ty.

Computer: HP HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-00xx

Product Serial Number: 8CG8197SMT
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G (Raven Ridge, RV-B0)
3600 MHz (36.00x100.0) @ 1598 MHz (16.00x99.9)
Motherboard: HP 8433
BIOS: F.08, 04/16/2018
Chipset: AMD B350 (Promontory)
Memory: 8192 MBytes @ 1332 MHz, 20-19-19-43
- 8192 MB PC21300 DDR4 SDRAM - SK Hynix HMA81GU6CJR8N-VK
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (GP107-400) [Hewlett-Packard]
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4096 MB GDDR5 SDRAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 11 (Raven) [Hewlett-Packard]
AMD Radeon RX Vega 11, 1024 MB DDR4 SDRAM
Drive: ST1000DM003-1SB102, 976.8 GB, Serial ATA 6Gb/s @ 6Gb/s
Drive: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100, 976.8 GB, Serial ATA 6Gb/s @ 6Gb/s
Sound: NVIDIA GP107 - High Definition Audio Controller
Sound: ATI/AMD Display HD Audio Controller
Sound: AMD Raven - Audio Processor - HD Audio Controller
Network: RealTek Semiconductor, Device ID: C821
Network: RealTek Semiconductor RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language (x64) Build 17134.706 (1803/RS4)

HP Recommended

@Photoray002 wrote:

OK, If I can collect enough product numbers of your 690-0024 systems, I can submit a report to HP also.

The 690-02-0024 comes with a couple different motherboards, thus why I need the product number.

And yes, do keep us on the forum updated on your progress also.

Thanks @DynacorpLtd 

My Product Number is 3LB46AA#ABA

Please make this issue known to the dev team. The only fix is going to be a BIOS update. I just got a VR headset and only having 6GB of ram is causing many Steam VR apps to crash. 

HP Recommended

The furthest I've gotten was the Executive Offfice give me a free "Smart Friend" session. While the gesutre meant well, I don't think my smart friend will be capable of the BIOS update needed to free the RAM up for use. 

HP Recommended

I actually went ahead with adding an extra 8 GB to mine but would still like to see this addressed. My thread at:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/How-to-disable-or-reduce-integr...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.